Saturday, January 30, 2010

The SA sharetrader

For the past month i have been posting mainly forex trades at www.traderdavy.blogspot.com. Its been a good period and I have made nearly 300 points in 9 trades with NO losses.

The process has been fun for me. Last week i was asked by a good friend in Cape Town to consider a similar approach for shares traded on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. After a little thougth I have decided to go ahead with such a project. The objective of this blog will be to recommend trades which last a few days to a few months in shares and indices which are mostly based on the JSE. For this i will use only daily charts and NOT look at intraday data. The Blog will also contain my feelings as to the general direction of the stock market.

I am busy finalising the content of my website www.traderdavy.com and when this is finished it will contain links to both blogs.

I will post my analysis of the local and international markets before trading commences on Monday morning.

Have a fun weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment